Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Keep Hope Alive

After talking with the cork company a few times today I think it's all sorted out for me to recieve replacement Night cork that should fit with the Stone that I have. The woman at the cork company was very nice about it and said she'd personally check to make sure what they were going to send me fits with the Stone cork that I have. They also said I could keep the incorrect Night which I received. I'd like to build some boxes/shelves and scratch protectors for the floor out of some scraps, so this will be perfect.

They sent the cork out overnight to me today, so I should have it tomorrow.

I'm really happy they were nice about all this. It would've been a pain to have to deal with some people that didn't care.

I'll post an update tomorrow as to whether or not what shows up fits or not! The suspense is killing me.

No comments: