Monday, June 18, 2007

The Black Lodge Southside Chapter

My livingroom/diningroom/kitchen from the spiral staircase landing:


Yes, indeed, the sun is nice... but it also is making my dark cork floor fade. I talked to a guy at Performance Lighting in Lawrenceville today and am going to be scoring a large red, velour, theater curtain to drape over the wall the sliding doors and spiral staircase door are on.

The other day I was telling somebody about my plans to do this and they said "Oh, you mean like the Black Lodge. (from Twin Peaks)." I almost entirely forgot about the Black Lodge because I must've been 12 when Twin Peaks was on, but after googling it, the similarity in floor color and the curtain are surprisingly similar to my idea:


Let's just hope Bob doesn't start appearing in my mirrors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell yea! Nice one!

Anonymous said...

haha, that's funny because I've been watching Twin Peaks for the past month...