Thursday, April 26, 2007

Houselog Shout-Outs

After being informed by a friend tonight that he was a loyal reader of my blog, I realized I need to send out a few shout outs to the people that read and comment on this houselog:

Tony - You closet houselog reader, you.

Ash - In it to win it.

Tara - "I feel like I talk to you all the time because of your blog."

Maranda - Oh so stealth with the M-Dahtness.

Oka - The cork's going in soon... I can't wait!

Frankie - This is the cause for me not visiting this spring :P

Oh yeah, and if you're a steady reader and I forgot to mention you, make sure to leave a comment yelling at me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first time reader...great progress!

Anonymous said...

I guess i forgot to inform you that ive been keeping up on this for a while. Thats probably why i havent asked about the progress on it....