Friday, April 13, 2007

This Flooring Decision's Driving Me Insane!

Man.... I think this decision on the flooring is even more difficult than the siding decision... a close second, if not.

There's only 126 sf of one of the two corks I wanted to get that were on special discount, and of course it's the one that I like more. The discount cork doesn't fit with the non-discount cork because they have slightly new tongue and groove patterns, so I either have to go all new or all old, creating about a $900 price difference. I tried for hours and hours to come up with a pattern using just 126 sf of the one type of discount cork, but it really just isn't enough to make it look good...

and I need to make a decision TODAY.

To top this all off, it looks like the discount which I thought I was going to be able to get is not going to happen for reasons I'd rather not get into.

Blaaaaaaaaah.

No comments: